FORUM - GoETERNITY

GoEternity
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO HANG KESTURI FORUM 2009 - 2010
MEMBER BARU HARAP LAPOR DI BAGIAN ANNOUNCEMENT
Poll
Menurut anda, Forum ini sudah berapa persen bagusnya dibandingkan dengan forum - forum lain ?
Dibawah 50%
29%
 29% [ 4 ]
50%
50%
 50% [ 7 ]
Diatas 50%
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kabar
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm by BiJiK

» FORUM BARU
Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 am by LuCrEtiA

» Tidur klen!!!!!!!!1
Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:58 am by Raidou

» ayok dukung pulau komodo jadi salah satu 7 keajaiban dunia
Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:57 am by Raidou

» Hepi b'day
Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 pm by LuCrEtiA

» Luar / Dalam Negri
Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 pm by Raidou

» Kritik dan Saran
Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 pm by LuCrEtiA

» Arti Cinta
Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 pm by vivi'z_26

» Olimpiade Robot di Indonesia
Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:50 pm by Emperor

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 
Top posters
Raidou (683)
 
DonHendy (414)
 
HaunT (346)
 
Virgin (300)
 
vivi'z_26 (190)
 
Emperor (64)
 
LuCrEtiA (47)
 
Ice[F]reakz~72 (46)
 
Admin (24)
 
♥_p0oh_♥ (21)
 
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of XII - IPA 2009 - 2010 Hang Kesturi on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FORUM - GoETERNITY on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonHendy
Chief Moderators
Chief Moderators


Posts : 414
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Medan

PostSubject: Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:01 am

Malaysian fugitive suspected in hotel bombs JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN)
-- Authorities investigating the twin hotel bombings in Jakarta have found the remains of another person and believe a notorious Malaysian-born militant fugitive may be behind the assault, police said Saturday.
Police investigate the aftermath of a bomb blast at a restaurant in the Marriot hotel in Jakarta.

The Friday bombings of the luxury JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton hotels killed at least nine people -- including at least two presumed suicide bombers -- and wounded more than 50 others.

Anti-terrorism officials are investigating the links between the attacks and Noordin M. Top, the suspected leader of a small Jemaah Islamiyah splinter group. JI has ties to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda terrorist network, but so far there has been no claim of responsibility for the latest attack.

Top is reportedly an officer, recruiter, bombmaker, and trainer for the JI group that was involved in a previous attack on the Marriott -- in August 2003 -- as well as attacks on a Bali nightclub in 2003 and the Australian Embassy in Jakarta in 2004, according to the FBI. Video Watch analysts discuss potential suspects »

"We cannot clearly determine at this time if these bombings are linked to Noordin Top's network. We have only established similarities in the explosive cache that were found in the island of Java and the Bali bombings," police said. Video Watch footage of the scene of the blasts »

Indonesia's National Police Chief Gen. Bambang Hendarso has said the type of explosives found were similar to those found in a recent raid on a home in West Java that was linked to Top.

Indonesian authorities have detained several witnesses and others for questioning, and have sent forensic evidence from the scene for testing, a spokesman for Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said.

The White House said that U.S. President Barack Obama spoke in a telephone call on Saturday with Yudhoyono. Obama expressed "support for and solidarity with his government and the people of Indonesia" and offered U.S. government backing for the "ongoing Indonesian investigation." He also lauded Yudhoyono for his re-election earlier this month.

"The president noted that Indonesia's successful election on July 8 reminds the world that Islam, democracy, and diversity can coexist and thrive," the White House said.
Don't Miss

* Blog: Hotel bomb suspect could strike again
* Indonesia has a history of bombings
* iReport.com: Send your photos, videos
* Why hotels make tempting terror targets

Meanwhile, the remains of another person in the Jakarta hotel attacks, bringing the death toll to nine people, police said on Saturday.

After the bombings on Friday, police found at least two headless corpses thought to be suicide attackers and at least six slain attack victims. Photo See images of the aftermath »

Authorities on Saturday concluded there is another death because they found a severed head that matches neither of the headless corpses. It is not known if that person was a hotel guest or one of the attackers.

Police also said one of the headless corpses is a female.

Four of the six attack victims were foreigners, according to the Health Ministry. The ministry identified two of the dead as Australian, one from New Zealand and one from Singapore. Another victim was Indonesian and the sixth remained unidentified.

Among the wounded were eight U.S. nationals, according to the U.S. State Department.

Five of the victims and one of the presumed suicide bombers were killed at the Marriott, according to police spokesman Inspector General Nanan Soekarna. Minutes later, another suicide bomber struck the Ritz-Carlton, killing one person and another bomber.

It is not clear where the recovered severed head was found.
advertisement

The bombings at the two luxury hotels -- which are connected by an underground tunnel -- happened shortly before 8 a.m. (9 p.m. Thursday ET). Both blasts struck the hotels' restaurants and several prominent international business leaders were among the casualties. The hotels are frequented by international visitors and many foreign nationals.

It is unclear how they got around the "robust security" at the hotels, according to Alan Orlob, security chief for Marriott Hotels. Orlob said there had been no indication of any "immediate threat in Jakarta." Ritz-Carlton is a subsidiary of Marriott.
Back to top Go down
http://squot.blogspot.com
vivi'z_26
Secretaries
Secretaries


Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : medannnn

PostSubject: b.inggris   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:30 pm

duh, kok beritanya dalam b.inggris sich.. w g ngerti ne... hehe
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Operators
Operators


Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Medan

PostSubject: Re: Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 pm

translate~~
Back to top Go down
HaunT
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator


Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Medan

PostSubject: Re: Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)   Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 am

Maaf karena pake translator otomatis jangan aneh wkt membacanya Laughing Laughing

Quote :
Malaysia buronan yang diduga bom di Hotel JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN)
- Otoritas menyelidiki twin bombings hotel di Jakarta sudah menemukan orang lain tetap percaya dan Malaysia yang terkenal jahat lahir militan buronan mungkin di balik serangan, polisi mengatakan Sabtu.
Polisi menyelidiki setelah sebuah ledakan bom di sebuah restoran di Hotel Marriot di Jakarta.

Jumat bombings yang mewah di JW Marriott dan hotel Ritz Carlton membunuh sedikitnya sembilan orang - termasuk setidaknya dua disangka suicide bombers - luka dan lebih dari 50 orang lain.

Anti-terorisme adalah pejabat menyelidiki hubungan antara serangan dan Noordin M. Top, yang diduga pemimpin Jemaah Islamiyah kecil suban grup. JI memiliki ikatan kepada Osama bin Laden dari jaringan teroris al Qaeda, tetapi sampai saat ini belum ada klaim tanggung jawab atas serangan terakhir.

Atas adalah seorang petugas melaporkan, recruiter, bombmaker, dan pelatih untuk kelompok JI yang terlibat dalam serangan sebelumnya di Marriott - pada Agustus 2003 - serta serangan di sebuah klub malam di Bali tahun 2003 dan di Kedubes Australia di Jakarta pada 2004, menurut FBI. Video Watch analis membicarakan kemungkinan tersangka »

"Kami tidak dapat menentukan dengan jelas saat ini jika ini bombings dihubungkan ke jaringan Noordin Top. Kami hanya memiliki kesamaan didirikan di cache peledak yang ditemukan di pulau Jawa dan Bali bombings," kata polisi. Video Watch panjangnya dari tempat yang blasts »

Indonesia National Police Chief Gen Bambang Hendarso telah mengatakan jenis bahan peledak yang ditemukan mirip dengan yang ditemukan dalam penyerbuan di beberapa rumah di Jawa Barat yang terhubung ke Atas.

Indonesia memiliki otoritas tertahan beberapa saksi dan lain-lain untuk pertanyaan, dan telah bukti forensik dari tempat untuk pengujian, seorang juru bicara untuk Indonesia Presiden Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said.

Di Gedung Putih mengatakan bahwa Presiden AS Barack Obama berbicara di telepon dengan Yudhoyono pada hari Sabtu. Obama menyatakan "dukungan dan solidaritas dengan pemerintah dan rakyat Indonesia dan AS yang ditawarkan pemerintah untuk backing" investigasi yang sedang berlangsung di Indonesia. " Dia juga lauded Yudhoyono untuk kembali pemilihan awal bulan ini.

"Presiden bahwa Indonesia berhasil pada pemilihan 8 Juli mengingatkan dunia bahwa Islam, demokrasi, dan keanekaragaman dapat hidup bersama dan berkembang," the White House said.
Don't Miss

* Blog: Hotel tersangka bom dapat menyerang lagi
* Indonesia memiliki sejarah bombings
* IReport.com: Kirim foto, video
* Mengapa hotel membuat godaan teror sasaran

Sementara itu, sisa-sisa orang lain dalam serangan jakarta hotel, membawa kematian tol dengan sembilan orang, polisi mengatakan pada hari Sabtu.

Setelah bombings pada hari Jumat, polisi menemukan sedikitnya dua headless corpses pemikiran untuk bunuh diri dan penyerang sedikitnya enam korban tewas serangan. Lihat gambar-gambar foto setelah »

Berwenang pada hari Sabtu menyimpulkan terdapat satu lagi kematian karena mereka menemukan kepala severed yang cocok baik dari headless corpses. Hal ini tidak diketahui jika orang yang merupakan tamu hotel atau salah satu penyerang.

Polisi juga mengatakan salah satu headless corpses adalah perempuan.

Empat dari enam korban serangan asing, menurut Departemen Kesehatan. Departemen diidentifikasi dua orang mati seperti Australia, satu dari Selandia Baru dan satu dari Singapura. Korban lain adalah Bahasa Indonesia dan keenam tetap teridentifikasi.

Di antara yang luka US delapan negara, sesuai dengan US State Department.

Lima korban dan salah satu yang disangka suicide bombers dibunuh di Marriott, menurut juru bicara polisi Inspektur Jenderal Nanan Soekarna. Menit kemudian, pembom bunuh diri lain yang terkena Ritz-Carlton, membunuh satu orang lain dan bomber.

Itu tidak jelas di mana kembali severed kepala ditemukan.
iklan

The bombings di dua hotel mewah - yang dihubungkan oleh sebuah terowongan bawah tanah - terjadi sesaat sebelum 8 (9 Kamis ET). Kedua blasts struck hotel 'restoran dan beberapa tokoh-tokoh bisnis internasional di antara para korban itu. Hotel internasional yang frequented oleh banyak pengunjung dan asing.

Tidak jelas bagaimana mereka mendapat sekitar "kuat keamanan" di hotel, menurut Alan Orlob, kepala keamanan untuk Marriott Hotel. Orlob telah mengatakan tidak ada indikasi apapun "ancaman langsung di Jakarta." Ritz-Carlton merupakan anak perusahaan Marriott.

Thanks~

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.kesturi.co.cc
HaunT
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator


Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Medan

PostSubject: Re: Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)   Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.kesturi.co.cc
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)   Today at 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Ternyata Orang Malaysia Pelaku Bom di Jakarta (JW Marriot & Ritz Carlton)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» islam memang biadab.
» Rumah Ditinggal Pergi ke Gereja, Nasib Jadi Apes
» Diskusi 4 orang saksi Zina
» orang yang merugi di akhirat
» Hantu dan Roh/Arwah orang yang sudah meninggal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM - GoETERNITY :: FORUM NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT :: News-
Jump to: